Adaptable Support Ltd
We offer for children
• Support/care for children with a special educational needs or disability.
• Support to access local groups, events and services.
• Provide support during short respite hours.
• Support to develop life and social skills.
• Signposting to other services.
• Support parents/carers to provide a holistic approach.
• Support to engage in community presence.
• Transition support.
• Support to access appointments and work alongside specialists such as speech and language
therapists, occupational therapists, and physiotherapists.
We offer young adults, adults and the elderly
• Support for adults with physical disabilities, sensory loss, including dual diagnosis, mental health and learning disabilities.
• Support with prompting, monitoring and administering medication.
• Personal care tasks.
• Support with nutrition and fluid intake.
• Palliative care.
• Light domestic and home help services.
• Support to access appointments and work alongside specialists such as speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, and physiotherapists.
• Support to access local groups and services and promote community presence.
• Support to develop life, domestic and social skills.
• Support to establish and maintain personal safety and security.
• Local transport and escort for shopping, errands and visits.
• Support to access religious and cultural groups and activities.