Police Phone Abuse Woman Jailed

A woman who bombarded Lancashire Police staff with thousands of abusive and threatening messages has been jailed for more than two years. Tracey Partington’s behaviour had a detrimental effect on both the well-being of staff and on the force’s ability to respond to genuine emergencies when they were tied up Continue Reading

Fire Service WARNING After Blackpool Tealight Bath-Fire

Firefighters from Blackpool were called to a house on Milbourne Street around 10PM last night (Sunday). Neighbours could smell smoke and heard a smoke alarm at the property so called the emergency services. At the Scene Crews using Breathing apparatus found that heat from an unattended tea light had caused Continue Reading

Autocorrect gets better of Teacher

Beating autocorrect on your iPhone can be tricky business. You want to say wellies but it corrects you to…. Ducking he’ll. We’re certain that this autocorrect fail wasn’t intentional. It’s funny as heck though. Have you seen our article about the Fake Fivers that have been found in Wales? If Continue Reading

Man dies charging iPhone while in the bath – BBC News

Mobile Phone users are being reminded of the dangers of taking their chargers near water after a man died whilst his phone was charging on his chest as he lay in the bath. Richard Bull, 32 from London had plugged his phone charger into an extension lead and trailed it Continue Reading

Perfect prep not so perfect

Many parents these days are using a time saving device called the perfect prep by tomee tippee. But today it was brought to our attention that this machine might not be as perfect as made out.  We don’t know how the magic works inside this little labour saver but we Continue Reading

Royal Mail Hero praised for saving 103-year-old lady.

Our local Royal Mail Hero is A 30+ year old postal worker from Thornton – Cleveleys. He was delivering letters on his normal round, when he discovered a lady who had fallen in her porch. Thanks to his quick thinking – he was able to provide on the spot care, Continue Reading